Vintage Schmidt Beer Can Candle, choose one, various scents
$22.00Ask a question
SHIPS FREE!!! Vintage Schmidt beer can collection of six cans. These steel cans are all from the Schmidt Beer Collectors Series.Please use the options section to choose the one that you would like.
1. The Rodeo/Cowboy on far left is filled with a wonderful long lasting blue Amber & Caramel scent. This scent has a top note of orange, middle notes of rose and honey, and base notes of caramel and amber.
2. The flock of ducks second from left comes in two scents. The second can is identical, it just has a different scent. The lavender color scent is our zen fragrance. Filled with a wonderful long lasting Zen scent. Our Zen scent is a rich combination of olibanum, myrrh, patchouli, herbaceous woodsy pine, sheer musk, vanilla, and floral lilac notes.
3. The brown flock of ducks scent is Hazelnut Coffee. Filled with a wonderful long lasting Hazelnut scent. The top note is strong coffee and the middle note is toasted hazelnuts, followed by base notes of vanilla and butter. Mmmmm.
4. The Collie dog/Sheep third from left is filled with our grey leather scent. The top note is strong leather and the base notes are lemon zest.
5. The Bear/construction site fourth from the left is filled with a wonderful long lasting blue Amber & Caramel scent. This scent has a top note of orange, middle notes of rose and honey, and base notes of caramel and amber.
6. The Native American/Fisherman on the far right is filled with our teal Musky Neroli w Lime scent. This scent isn't too girly... Top notes of mandarin orange and tarragon, middle notes include rose, honey and osmanthus, base notes are caramel, amber, musk and hints of patchouli.
I use premium 100% natural soy wax. Expect more than 30 hours of room filling scent from this bad boy. This is a can with character and vintage charm as can be seen in the photos. This features a self trimming wick.
I ship on Mondays and Tuesdays. If you would like to pay for expedited shipping or have another request please message me. Thanks!
When shipping in the summer months or to a southern state we require a signature for your package. This is to ensure that your candle does not melt. Some customers have found that this is more convenient when it is delivered to their place of work. Thank you for understanding.
I accept paypal and etsy direct payment. I ship as soon as each method of payment has cleared paypal/the bank.
Please note that you do not need a Paypal account to pay through Paypal. When you check out click the pay by Paypal option & you will be forwarded to a secure page, that gives you the option on the left hand side of the page to pay using your debit or credit card.
If you find the checkout process a bit confusing you aren't alone. It's much easier after the first time. Here's a link to help navigate you through it: http://www.etsy.com/help_guide_checkout.php
Shipping from United States
We prefer USPS for most items.
larger items will ship FED EX ,UPS or DHL.
Most items will be shipped within 3 days once payment clears.
Insurance is optional and will ship anywhere you're willing to pay for.
Whatever the the method it must have a tracking number.
We will combine items for shipping costs. Please email us before you buy to get shipping cost.
HAND MADE ITEMS
Due to the uniqueness of handmade goods all returns/issues requests will be dealt with on a case by case basis.
all imperfections will be noted in the descriptions . We will do our best to capture said imperfections in a picture as well. Reasonable issues will be dealt with.
We are very honest reasonable people and want a smooth happy transaction for everyone.
Located in Chicago, IL